Rahul Singh Gill
- 1,500+ MW Deal experience in USA and India
- Closed over $1B deals in the Solar, Wind and Gas power sectors
- Expert in Solar Financing, Structuring and M&A
- Ex – Sr. Dir Finance for NRG, USA
- Ex – Goldman Sachs Banker
- Master of Finance U-Illinois, MPA U-Penn, BS KREC
- In a career spanning over 20 years across North America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region, Mr. Raychaudhuri has been responsible for leading several turnkey financial projects across multiple industry verticals, in domains including finance & accounting, operating & capital projects budgeting, infrastructure financing & structuring, banking, asset liability management, money markets capital raising and auditing.
- Mr. Raychaudhuri has provided advisory services for key financial initiatives at the City of New York (MTA), NY City Transit, Metro North & Long Island Railroads, State of New Jersey (NJ Turnpike Authority), City of Raleigh (State of North Carolina), Ford Motor Company (Global ASR Initiative – North America & Europe), Standard Chartered Bank & PWC among others.
- Mr. Raychaudhuri is a Chartered Accountant and Associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and graduated from the University of Delhi with a Bachelor’s degree in Mathematical Statistics.
- A result oriented professional with more than 20 years of widespread experience in managing overall projects right from development to delivery encompassing planning, monitoring, & overall inter-discipline co-ordination.
- Masters in Urban Design from University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia.An architectural graduate from IED, Vallabh Vidyanagar ,Gujrat.
Worked as senior Design consultant for Asian Hotels , Hyatt hotels , DLF Emporio Restaurants and Studio Hirsch Bedner Associates.
Worked in Australia in Design Boutique firm DJE before coming to India.
- Received First prize in All Indian Institute of Interior Design association (IIID) competition 1999 “Young Architects Award”, Mumbai for Restaurant Design.
- Shyam Sundar is a Experienced Solar Energy Engineer and Manager with 8 years of experience in the energy sector. Constructed and Operated over 40MW Solar Projects in both Ground Mount and Roof Tops across India.
- Has good experience with Project Management, Construction, Procurement, Engineering Study/Design, Execution, Operation and Maintenance of Solar Plants. Initiating, Planning, Execution, Controlling and Commissioning of plants as per Client requirements and needs. Completed Projects before the Scheduled timeline facing lot of climatic and financial challenges. Worked on Various Soil and Climatic conditions across India . Developed TamilNadu’s 1st Solar Power Plant in Tuticorin for CCCL Infrastructure Ltd. Worked with Major clients like CCCL, Keihin Fie, Welspun,Jindal , EPCOS and Leading Market Players in Punjab.Bachelor’s degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering from the Anna University, Chennai, India
Manager Technical Design
- Umesh Kumar is an Experienced Solar Engineering Designer, design using Autocad and Delivery of Captive and Grid Connective Solar Photovoltaic System. Project Integrator with 8 years of experience in the Solar Energy sector. Designed and Constructed over 80MW Solar Projects in both Ground Mount and Roof Tops in India and USA. Experienced in Google 3D Sketch Up, Autocad, PVSyst,Helioscope, Meteonorm, Structure analysis and Engineering, Electric Codes, Racking and Balance of Systems, Interconnections, Sizing of Plants. Faced Many Challenges in Designing Solar PV Plants in Different Soil Conditions, Terrain and Inter Connections bays. Worked with Moserbaer and STATEN Group with various projects in India and US. Worked with Major clients like Honda, Hindustan Unilever, Clean Max, CCCL, Welspun, Jindal , EPCOS and Market Players in Punjab.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronic and Communications from Punjab University, Chandigarh.
- Rajit Kumar is an Experienced Structural Designer, design using Autocad and Delivery of Captive and Grid Connective Solar Photovoltaic System. Project Integrator with 2 years of experience in the energy sector. Designed and Constructed over 3 MW Solar Roof Tops projects in India . Hands on Experience in Google 3D Sketch Up, Structure analysis and Engineering, Racking and Balance of Systems, Sizing of Plants. Prior Joining to Rockford Solar,Rajit was working with Madhav Alloys Pvt Ltd.(A Pioneer in Steel Industry) as a Project engineer for different types of Projects. Recently helped in commissioning and installation of Solar Rooftop Projects at Madhav Alloys and Bihari Lal Ispat Ltd. Working on designing of Projects with Major Clients like Jindal Groups, TDK.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from Punjab technical University.
- Ms Anjali Sharma is experienced Branch operation Manager with 3 yrs of experience. Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing; assigning and monitoring clerical functions, Providing consultation to management on employee relations issues, and manage all disciplinary issues within the company. Work closely with senior management to identity, develop and development programs in line with the business objectives. Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records. Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement. Design and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments. Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends. Maintains office staff job results by disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results. Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor degree in Psychology and pursuing her Master’s .
- Mrs. Rupanci Gupta is an Experienced accounts and Finance Manager. She has worked in one of the leading MNC in Mohali. She has hands of experience in Tally, Ms Office, Financial Models, IRR ,monitoring and interpreting cash flows, predicting future trends providing ,interpreting financial information ,monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends, analysing change and advising accordingly, formulating strategic and long-term business plans, researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance, developing financial management mechanisms that minimise financial risk, conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities, managing a company’s financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems, liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out, developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organisations such as the Inland Revenue, producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines, managing budgets, keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation. Manage all redundancy situations including calculations, financial guidance, complex modelling and analysis, budgetary planning, support to clients and colleagues so they can make sound business decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce Honour’s and Masters in Business Administration in Finance.
- Ankit Deswal is an Experienced Solar Installer with 3 years of Experience in Solar Industry.Worked on the Construction over 15MW Solar Projects in both Ground Mount and Roof Tops in India.Worked on various Climatic condition and completed Project Schedules within Timelines.Operated and Maintained Solar Plants of 4 MW in India.Prior Joining to Rockford Solar, Ankit was working with Mainframe Energy Solutions and Sun Shine Techno Con one of the Leading EPC Companies in India. Worked with Major clients like Indian Railways, Honda Cars, Mokia Green and Market Players in Punjab. Working on Current Projects with Major Clients like Madhav Groups, Jindal Groups, TDK.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronic and Communications from NC College of Engineering, Haryana.
Labor & HSC Manager
- Sansar Singh Served in Indian Army for 25 years. Mr. Sansar has vast experience in Manpower and Labour Management. Proficient in mechanical works and also work as a Health and Safety Officer. Potential of preventing workplace safety hazards by following routine inspections. Assist facilities with all safety, health regulation and follow company’s guideline. Monitor the construction activities at high elevations.